Friday, February 21, 2014

Yes, yes yes! It is Friday

You know how some weeks just feel absolutely too long? Even though this week I had Monday day off, I still felt as if this week last forever. It was terrible. It also could have been that I had lots of work meetings and just feel quite overwhelmed about life including heartbroken.

My puppy of 15 years passed away the other day. Yes, our beloved Meatball... She was the prettiest, most loving black lab you'd ever meet. She would play hide and go seek with me, lots of kisses and bark at cats. I loved her so much, but I know that she is resting peacefully and not hurting anymore. But I just miss her. Alot.

RIP Maya Meatball - January 31, 1999 - February 19, 2014

"Oh Maya Meaty whatta Meatball"



Nothing too crazy planned for the weekend. Probably quite a few projects for the wedding and resting. I need to sleep. lol 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

lovelovelove

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your girl! I lost my baby boy in September very unexpectedly and even though the puppies bring joy to my life, I miss my little fluff ball tremendously. I hope you are able to relax a bit this weekend!

    ReplyDelete