Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Friends that turn into Family... Introduction to the Wedding Party!

Wedding Wednesday: I just thought that sounded appropriate. I am sure many other young blog ladies have done the same thing, but that is alright!

Ok, I thought I would introduce my favorite favorite lady friends who will be standing next to be on the big wedding day. I consider myself a very lucky person to have such amazing people in my life. I think it is true that the people you surround yourself with can either bring you up or bring you down. It is absolutely not about the quantity of friends, it's the quality as cliche as it sounds.I think I am going to be an emotional wreck even before the wedding because of how much I love these ladies.  In case you were counting, 208 days. Ha! Here we go!

Michelle - Matron of Honor: aka bestie, partner, sidekick, best girl ever, help deliver both children of hers. No jokes. We may or may not have gone to Yearbook Camp at University of San Diego.... dance in through the Louvre in Paris, and went to the Musuem of Sex in New York. She is my sister and life would be a whole heck of a lot harder without her.






Bridesmaid #1 - Jennifer: Former figure skater, coworker, we are called the "twins" at work. Always has the best advice... way better than paying a psychologist and loves girly things just like me! We find ourselves talking over each with the exact same sentences.... just like twins. hehe!




Bridesmaid #2: Kristie - Former figure skater, childhood friend since we were 9 years old! Got married and sorta forgot to tell me ;) and loves black and white stripes! love her opinionated attitude! 


I have quite a few of these kissie pics with her! LOL


Wedding day! (after she was already legally married - it works people!)


Night out being silly!

Bridesmaid #3 Marilyn - Former figure skater as well, dreamer and one of my sweetest friends. We once shared a room together and had two twin beds next to each other. Endless nights of giggles and being scared of a CD player... No joke. 



Bridesmaid # 4 - Ashley Coleman - College BFFs, both work in law enforcement and love sparkles... We both have a love for really cute animals and love staying active. Both our future hubs are police officers. 


Sad, I could only find one picture of us out! That's terrible... I know I have a ton somewhere! LOL

Bridesmaid #5 Elizabeth - We met through a figure skating friend while salsa dancing - follow me here... and she is an amazing opera singer! We love ourselves some hunter boots, traveling and a love for pretty thangs! ;) 


Sad face again, that I only had this one picture.  I must find more! 







No comments:

Post a Comment