Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Recap!

Hello lovies

It's Monday, and I am dreading this work week. I want it to be over and it's barely started at all. This could be do to the fact that I have a pending new job in the works. (Can't get too excited about it yet) and I am just currently in a plateau of blah with my current work assignments. Any one else feel this way?

Saturday, we spent it at the vet making sure Sir Champsky was feeling ok. Turns out, he has an ear infection, allergic to fleas? (allergic? like really?) and needed to have his butt glands cleaned. Do not google that last part. It's horrific. lol Andy and I ended our vet event with TK Burger and relaxing at home. (Yes, it was like 74 degrees on Saturday in Cali - be jealous, be very jealous hehehe)



My parents and Andy ended up going to Lucielle's BBQ for dinner on Saturday and boy was it delicious! Let it be known, I love the south... if I could get up and move to a more southern state, I would. I love the idea of living in Lexington, Kentucky or just outside Nashville Tennessee.... ahhhh to dream....  but southern food including watermelon ice tea! mmmmmmmmm




Sunday, we spent time with our friends and their 2 year old. We went and saw the Lego movie.... Ladies, it's so good. I loved it. I am a fan of animated movies, especially pixar, and this was right up there with the best of them!

Forecast for the week!

- Tune Tuesday
- Wedding Wednesday
- Photo-shoot on Friday!

lovelovelove!

No comments:

Post a Comment