Tuesday, February 18, 2014

As promised! Cupid Panty Party

I know on Mondays, errr Tuesdays or whenever my week begins I usually do a recap of the weekend activities. Today, I wanted to recap on the Cupid Panty Party that I hosted at my house for my girlfriends, 17 girlfriends.... It was amazing... Let's just say, I have the best fiance that not only helped me get ready, watched our crazy bulldog while the party was going on... but also helped cleaned up. Amazing man, I tell you.


Our apartment isn't the biggest, we like to think it's because we live a block from the beautiful ocean. So I am quite amazed that we were able to fit this many girls inside my house. This was after a few cancellations as well! 


Just like a white elephant gift exchange, we gathered numbers, tore them up and threw them in this bag Skye had... Then everyone that brought panties grabbed a number 1-17.... 

About an hour later, lots of giggles and stealing back and forth of panties, we all had our new goodies! 



Snow White panties were just a few of the cute ones that were presented!



Mandatory picture of all of us putting on said panties. Clearly we are victoria secret models.


I love valentines day! All decor was on sale or purchased at the 99 cent store. Let's be real girls, you can have a fabulous party and not spend too much mulla! 

Skye made chocolate martini's and we had other munchies that ladies brought. Overall, one of the best get togethers we've had... total success!

Oh and we played the movie "Valentine's Day" in the background and Taylor Swift on my baby Juke box! 


1 comment: