Friday, January 31, 2014

Well, Hello There!

I thought it would be fun to join A Blonde Ambition in this little blog introduction! Especially since this bloggie is just a young, weeee one! So without further a-du!

My name is Corrine, late twenties engaged young lady, and I am from Southern California! Raised in the beautiful city of Huntington Beach and currently reside in a small town south of Long Beach and north of Huntington Beach... Gold star, if you can figure it out!

My hometown! 


My current city... hehehe
(I live like 20 minutes away from the girls from Tone it up (Toned Up on Bravo)



I live with my adorable, sexy, handsome, funny, charming, intelligent.... oh well, you got it... fiance! We have an adorable bully child named Sir Champsky Williams....



Oh your photographer didn't tell you your shoe was falling off? Oh, because mine obviously never told me. That's another blog post! 

I graduated from both Cal State Fullerton and University of Southern California with a bachelors and masters... Phew I am done! 


I currently work in human trafficking for the one of the largest government human trafficking task forces in the nation... government, scary work... yes that is what I do! 

I truly love my family and friends. My fiance and I are always doing crazy fun activities or traveling... Last year we flew on 58 flights, 6 countries and 10 states ... Well, now we are on a "traveling no more" routine until after the wedding. Apparently, weddings are crazy expensive and traveling that much just doesn't fit into our budget! Ha! 


New York this Christmas! 


If you're from OC, then you go to Ducks games... Sidenote: As a figure skater, I performed during the Ducks intermission in front of 40,000 people. No bigs.... errrr Yes bigs! It was very fun! 


In the Caribbean Spring 2013... Amazing vacation... Ridiculous water! 


One of my best friends, Skye, got married and her bachelorette party in Vegas was fabulous! So many girls and lots and lots of fun!!! 



We went to Milwaukee and Chicago for baseball and good food. My fiance is obsessed with baseball. and the Brewers... You would again, think Padres because of SoCal... but not my man... 
Brewers... I don't understand... lol


Chicago at the Sears Tower, I think like 106 stories up or something insane.



Oh, and I am midly in love with  (adore, thinks she's the bees knees) about Taylor Swift. ;) 


And of course, Fall football at my alma mater! Go Trojans! (apologies for the random finger in the photo!)





Oh and I started blogging because I read daily amazing, awesome, funny blogs about girls just like me and I decided to join in and document this exciting year towards marriage and the road ahead! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

lovelovelove! 

Corrine 

No comments:

Post a Comment