Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

Ok.... Where shall we start!!

Let's see... We have exactly 185 days till the big day. That may seem like forever but let's be real. It's 6 months from now almost to the day! EEEEP!

Yesterday, I got my shoes in the mail. I ordered them online with a 'test run' in mind. Meaning, if I absolutely hated them... Just return and try again. Well, to my surprise, I actually loved them! They are actually a replica-design of the Bagley Mischka Wedding shoes I wanted. See Below


And these are the ones that I purchased. Which I have to say, I think I might actually like better. Especially, the price tag!!!



They fit really well and look sooo cute. The flower on top is a perfect little touch. 

I am thinking of getting sparkly flats for reception? Any thoughts? Unnecessary?

Things we have booked! (yay!)

-Location (obviously)
- Videographer
-Catering 
-Music (both ceremony and reception)
-Cake/Cupcake people
-Boudoir photoshoot (shuuuu! ;) )
- officiant
-flowers

Well that made me feel like we don't have much done, but it feels like we've done alot... If that makes sense!

Things we need to do!
- photographer
-hairstylist
-makeup artist
- transportation to/from
-Honeymoon! 

I also have been working with a florist on flowers! Here's a bunch of my favorites! (Off Pinterest, obviously!)






Have a fantastic Wednesday!

lovelovelove





2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! I think sparkly flats for the reception is a good plan! If your feet kill, flats to the rescue! And if not, you can wear the sparkly flats with a cute outfit later on ;) Also, I was wondering if you wanted to swap buttons? Let me know and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lady! - Thanks for the input! I agree on the flat situation. Yes, on the swap of buttons! Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete