Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I need happy, I need romantic, I need love, and I need it from you.... You need Jesus

Wow, Tuesday, February 4th and it's my first Valentine's Day post. That is a miracle because, let's be honest here, I love me some Valentine's Day. I know, I know... but it's a commercial holiday blah blah blah. Well, so be it... but I love, love and all things that go along with it including February 14th. Even when I was super single, still loved me this special day! I think we should all appreciate love in all of its forms. Because love is truly the best thing.

In theme mode here... below are a few of my favorite movies around love and a few inspiring pictures of love.

This year, besides smothering my man in kisses, I will be celebrating with a panty party with my girl friends. Yep, Cupid Panty Drop Party... More details on that later... For now, get inspired to spread the love!

The first and foremost. The Notebook. No explanation necessary.


 And of course the classic "Dirty Dancing" Real Talk: Had no idea how strong of topic was presented in this movie oh maybe, until I was like 19.... I was a very naive young lady. But the dancing and the music...



This might not be one for some, but I loved the movie "Dear John" I had read the Nicholas Sparks book and loved it. I like Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum together. It's a quick, very romantic movie... I liked it! 



I know my man is working that Friday night but I will be excited to spend time with him and celebrate love day! 

What are your plans for Valentines Day?!

I will post pics from our Cupid Panty Party too!

lovelovelove


No comments:

Post a Comment