Thursday, January 30, 2014

Let's Talk Wedding Makeup

Well, I have been researching on what kind of makeup I want for the wedding and so forth. I would consider myself middle of the road when it comes to make up. Sometimes, I want a day of just moisturizer and nothing else and other days bring on the va-va-voom! But I understand this is the "big day" and I want to look my best.  I have been looking into makeup for my bridesmaids as well. I think I will leave it up to them to take care of their makeup. I trust my girls!

Below are a few wedding day make up inspiration... Well, I guess my inspiration style would definitely be Mrs. Carrie Underwood-Fisher... Those lashes!




This is a little more natural look that I like too.... 


I have no clue exactly what I want... haha! Decision, decisions!

lovelovelove

1 comment:

  1. GIRL. you are precious and of course this post caught my eye. I share the Carrie love with ya, ha! I got your sweet blog comment and wanted to respond via email but your email wasn't linked to your account, so sad! Just wanted to let you know in case you were thinking "gosh those mean girls aren't responding to me" haha. You are adorable, if you were closer, I could totally give you Carrie makeup for your big day! :)

    ReplyDelete