Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Recap!

Here we are! Another Manic Monday! Today, I will be driving down to San Diego to give a 2 hour presentation on human trafficking with one of my grad school besties, Crystal. We just happen to go to USC together and work in the same field. Excuse to hang with this gal is fantastic idea to me!

Friday -

Once again, Fish Camp... I feel like a post should be done on this place, but it's just heaven. Here's a few pictures for reference. Mom, Dad and I went on Friday night again. I always get the swordfish, zuccini and fries. mmmmmm.






Saturday morning, Andy and I went to breakfast at our favorite, well maybe my favorite breakfast place... Old Town Cafe in Seal Beach. It's so good and the people that work there are so friendly. I just love it. Oh, and I was woken up with this beautiful surprise! Lucky girl, I am!


All pink ;) I think this would be gorgeous for the wedding! 

I then had my cousin's baby shower on Sunday. I attempted a diaper cake. never. never. never again. Too labor intensive I believe. It was so cute having Andy help me roll the tiny diapers though. My cousin loved it and I had a great time with my family. 



Sunday night, I was pooped... Fell asleep on the couch, watch a wee bit of Olympics. We had pizza for dinner and before we knew it.... passed out asleep. 

Great weekend in the books if you ask me, nothing too crazy.

Things coming up!!

- Two(2) photoshoots!!!
- Cupid Panty Party (This weekend!)
- Valentine's Day celebration!

Have a great Monday everyone!

lovelovelove



No comments:

Post a Comment