Friday, February 21, 2014

Confessional Friday - Post #2 for today!


I think I just need to watch a good pixar movie....

Also, I know I usually only post once a day, but I just wanted to join in and do the Confessional Friday Thang.

So let's get with it shall we.

1. I confess that I have a mound of clothes next to my bed that my fiance is getting very tired of seeing. (He likes clean. like alot) I will clean it up when I get home... maybe. LOL

2. I confess that I am terrible at listening to voicemails. I know this is true for lots of people. But I am bad. I think I have 32 voicemails that haven't been listened. Just text me people. Or call and I will call you right back.

3. I confess that I need to eat more leafy greens. Just feel blah lately... I need more kale, spinach or red leaf lettuce... anything.

4. I confess that I am overwhelmed by the wedding. That's a whole post in itself!

5. I also confess that I am in dire need of cleaning out my car. I am pretty sure I have about 4 pairs of heels in the trunk.... and a bathing suite... and human trafficking training dvd's.... Please don't judge.

6. I confess that I am really, really ready for warm weather. I know, I am from California and do not really get a winter anyways... but I am ready for sun, swimming and being at the beach!

7. I confess that I get pretty dang sad on Friday nights when my fiance works really late. He's in a scary profession and when he works late, I worry more. I read books on coping with this... but it's still difficult. I am suppose to have a schedule already set with activities... I hope this isn't come off pathetic.

8. Last but not least, I confess that I have cried ohhhh about 5 times this week. like sobbed. and I rarely cry.... le sigh.

That's it ladyloves!

For real now, have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment