Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lets talk wedding... shall we?

213 days according to The Knot... until we get hitched. Wedding Palooza 2014 in full swing.

To say I am a tad bit overwhelmed would be an understatement. Last night was one of those nights that you secretly know is coming, but truly do not want to face the emotions in the pit of your stomach. I had an emotional melt down over all of the stress of planning and executing a wedding... tears, snot, the hiccuped breathing... all of it. (sexy, I know!) but my boo was right there to wipe the tears (and snot) and tell me that we'd be ok and make it through just fine.

I knew going in to this wedding planning that it would be an over the top experience no matter how I tried to make it as mellow and easy going as possible... It was in inevitable... But even though we are 6 months away, I already feel this huge lump in my throat possibly due to my OCD anal retentiveness or seeing the amounts owed on a few of our venders. Don't get me wrong, I love this whole process, I am looking forward to promising my forever to my absolute my favorite hunk in the whole world.... but is it scary growing up? You 'betcha! I also understand eloping and why it would be a viable options for many people... so brides, wives, elders.... please tell me that it will be all worth it!

Without this post sounds too terribly depressing... Here's a glimpse of what the wedding planning looks like for us!







If you would like to check out our wedding website go here!

That's all.

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment