Friday, January 10, 2014

New Years Eve 2014!

There is something about New Years that I just love... The excitement of a new year and new beginnings... the bittersweetness of a year passed by...The reflection of the personal growths over time... Realizing that someone (me!) is getting married this year!  Or it may be the sparkly beautiful dresses and an excuse to get silly with your fiance and girlfriends. Yes, probably more the latter... 

To a beautiful new year...

We did not plan on all wearing a cream or white of some sort... but I loved it!



We ended up at Michael's Pizzeria....delicious.




Mikey, Skye's husband, was a doll and brought New Years favors for everyone! 



My favorite man


My favorite drag queen of the night! Ha!



Silly girls.




The best part of New Years... Getting a movie star kiss from the sweetest, sexiest man I know. 




lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment